You will probably search for a rental apartment through AirBnB, Craigslist, home exchange websites, or other online services. But that’s only the beginning. I can make your rental and your stay in Paris so much easier, more certain and less stressful.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Check out possible rentals and advise you whether the apartment or house is as advertised, in good condition, at a fair price and well situated, so that you won’t be disappointed when you arrive.
- Help you with arrival and getting settled, and introduce you to your building and neighborhood.
- I can introduce you to Paris and give you practical advice on everything from the Metro and bus system to where to find a hardware store or dry-cleaner.
- Help you set up any needed services, such as housecleaning, internet, and telephone, and see that they are in working order.
- Assist you with emergencies, like finding a dentist quickly, a doctor for a sick child, or dealing with unforeseen problems like broken plumbing by bringing in repairmen quickly to solve the problem.
- •Make reservations and buy tickets for your travel and visits to theaters, restaurants, expositions, etc. in Paris or elsewhere in France.