I can manage it for you and take the burden off your shoulders, whether you are in Paris or away. There are many essential tasks to keep track of on a regular basis, many projects to be undertaken, and, unfortunately, many things that can go wrong.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Secure and oversee regular services for your home, such as housecleaning, internet, and telephone.
- Attend condominium meetings (les assemblées générales) as your representative and maintain good relations with the building supervisor (‘syndique’).
- Handle emergencies, such as broken plumbing and flooding (which is a common occurrence in older buildings), bringing in repairmen quickly to solve the problem.
- Oversee repair and construction work if you want to improve or alter your home. I have many contacts among the artisans of Paris and I can help you will planning and approvals from city government.
- Make reservations and buy tickets for your travel and visits to theaters, restaurants, expositions, etc. in Paris or elsewhere in France.
- Assist you with moving and transport of your personal belongings, by hiring and overseeing movers and shippers.
- Assist you with official documents, taxes, registrations and other matters pertaining to the French state and its many and complicated rules, with which I am very familiar.