I can assist you in finding the perfect apartment for you and your family. This is an important decision and you want to get it right the first time. I can advise you on what to buy and where, and I can help you negotiate your way through the necessary steps to make a purchase and get your new home fixed up and ready to live in.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Help you with the initial search through on-line sites and realtor listings, and help you choose the best part of Paris for you.
- Visit places you are considering to check out the apartment, building and neighborhood. I can help narrow down the selection before you come to Paris or work with you here.
- Advise you on schools, shops and services in the neighborhoods you are considering.
- Assist you in dealing with realtors, notaries, banks and city government to facilitate your purchase.
- Secure and oversee regular services for your home, such as housecleaning, internet, and telephone.
- Attend condominium meetings as your representative and maintain good relations with the building supervisor.
- Handle needed work on your new home, both minor repairs and major renovation. I have many contacts among the artisans of Paris and I can help you with planning and approvals from city government.
- Assist you with moving and transport of your personal belongings, by hiring and overseeing movers and shippers.
- After you are established in your Paris home, I can help you with official documents, taxes, registrations and other matters pertaining to the French state and its many and complicated rules.